How we’re handling abuse of staff during the pandemic
Beverley Geary Chief nurse, Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Visiting restrictions have provoked aggression from some people, but nurses need to be able to perform their work in safety
Nurses know better than most how tough this year has been. Indeed, our nurses at Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust were the first in the country to care for patients diagnosed with the coronavirus, back in January.
28, 1, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now