How COVID-19 is reshaping social care nursing
Joanne Bosanquet Chief executive, Foundation of Nursing Studies
Richard Adams Chief executive, Sears Healthcare
A blurring of organisational boundaries is among the changes wrought by the coronavirus pandemic
Every generation of nurses has its moment when the nursing profession comes to the fore. For some this moment is defined by conflict, for others by epidemics. But few of these moments touch the entire profession, as COVID-19 has.
27, 3, 16-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now