All to play for: the need for resilience in nursing leaders
Christine McKenzie Professional lead, RCN Executive Nurse Network
Paul Jebb Deputy director of nursing, Southport and Ormskirk NHS Trust
Senior nurses at an RCN event to explore how to influence the challenging world of health and social care
The current emphasis on exploring new ways of working across organisational and system boundaries makes the voice of nurse leaders essential. Nurses are vital to the successful development of new roles, the expansion of services and the retention and recruitment of the nursing workforce to meet the increased demands and expectations of those in our care.
26, 4, 19-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now