Increase in England’s nursing numbers is a ‘fraction’ of what’s needed, warns Unison
The government has welcomed statistics that show an increase in the number of nurses working in the NHS in England, but a union spokesperson says it is a ‘fraction’ of what is needed.
27, 2, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now