Government refuses to help pay for apprentice training
Opportunity to reform nursing apprenticeships missed, says RCN
Employers in the NHS are spending £97.5 million on training just 710 nurses through degree apprenticeships, yet the government is refusing to help cover the costs, says the employers’ umbrella body.
Nursing Management. 26, 2, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/nm.26.2.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now