Government refuses to help pay for apprentice training
Opportunity to reform nursing apprenticeships missed, says RCN
Employers in the NHS are spending £97.5 million on training just 710 nurses through degree apprenticeships, yet the government is refusing to help cover the costs, says the employers’ umbrella body.
26, 2, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now