Government announces free hospital parking will soon end for all nurses in England
Free hospital parking for all nurses in England will end once the COVID-19 pandemic begins to ease, the government has said.
Nursing Management. 27, 4, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/nm.27.4.7.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now