Coronavirus ‘challenge of a generation’, says chief nurse
Ruth May tells senior colleagues that nurses will show leadership
The coronavirus outbreak is the ‘greatest challenge in health and social care in at least a generation’, according to England’s chief nursing officer (CNO) Ruth May (pictured).
27, 2, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now