Let’s recommit ourselves to the values of nursing
Barry Quinn Consultant editor, Nursing Management
Arriving early for work and leaving late have always been a part of our commitment to nursing and midwifery. Without these practices the NHS and many other organisations would cease to function.
24, 10, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now