How to Be a Nurse or Midwife Leader
Helen Reeves Operational lead, Walsall and inpatient services, St Giles Hospice, Whittington, Staffordshire
Leadership is a well researched and described topic that is relevant to professions throughout health and social care.
24, 7, 21-21.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now