Robots and AI can support but not substitute nursing practice
Pavan Amara Nurse, midwife and health journalist
Artificial intelligence and robotics have the potential to aid nurses in aspects of clinical practice, from taking on repetitive tasks to speeding up decision-making
We are hearing more and more about robots taking over the world, and the existential threat artificial intelligence (AI) could pose to humanity.
30, 5, 14-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now