Risks of admitting children and young people to mental health inpatient units
Part of our six-part series drawing on research funded by the National Institute for Health Research and included in NIHR Dissemination Centre publications
The National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) was set up in 2006 as a health and care research system that focuses on the needs of patients and the public. It aims to produce an evidence base that is translatable into policy and practice.
Nursing Management. 26, 2, 17-19. doi: 10.7748/nm.26.2.17.s9
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now