Magnet hospitals: what makes them places where nurses want to work?
Why UK hospitals are trialling the US model and what its staff well-being and autonomy goals mean for nurses and patients
As the UK emerges from the COVID-19 second wave, hospitals in England are among those taking part in a Europe-wide project to improve nurses’ working environments and reduce their stress.
28, 5, 15-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now