How to spot the signs of domestic abuse and support colleagues who may be affected
Nurses in all sectors will come into contact with people experiencing domestic violence and coercive control, but can also be at risk of abuse themselves
In the early stages of the COVID-19 pandemic, reports of domestic violence and abuse soared.
28, 1, 14-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now