How COVID-19 can affect nurses’ mental health and what to do about it
There are so many reasons to feel anxious about coronavirus, but help is out there
It seems inevitable that caring for patients in the high-stakes context of COVID-19 will take its toll on the mental health of nurses.
27, 3, 12-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now