Fairness in fitness to practise: how to deal with concerns and get referrals right
Nursing and Midwifery Council guide sets out when to refer and when to address concerns at a local level, and why it matters to registrants and the wider profession
Nurse A is given an informal warning because of recurring lateness, leaving work a few minutes early on several occasions and using a workplace computer for personal administration.
28, 4, 15-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now