Nurses’ ability to reflect on their practice is vital to the profession
Barry Quinn Consultant editor, Nursing Management
Nursing has played a central role in human society for centuries, but it is less than a hundred years since nursing in the UK became a compulsory registered role to protect the vulnerable in society. Our profession continues to develop to meet the needs of the society in which it operates.
Nursing Management. 26, 2, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/nm.26.2.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now