Nurse managers must be prepared for the aftermath of the pandemic
This issue’s cover image illustrates a CPD article on effective styles of leadership in crisis situations (page 32). COVID-19 has posed one of the biggest challenges nursing has faced and over the past few months senior nurses have had to step up and manage a new range of critical situations.
Nursing Management. 27, 4, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/nm.27.4.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now