Five fantastic finalists for this year’s RCNi Leadership award
As this issue of Nursing Management went to press, I had just met in person the five fantastic finalists for the RCNi Leadership award, as part of the annual judging process. The overall standard of entries, by individual nurses as well as teams, has been amazing but that of the finalists has been extraordinary.
26, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now