By working together, nurses will find a way through this crisis
Barry Quinn Consultant editor, Nursing Management
Every Thursday people around the UK and many other parts of the world gather to say thank you to key workers who are leading the response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Nursing Management. 27, 3, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/nm.27.3.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now