2020: the year we can raise the profile of nurses worldwide
This year, the International Year of the Nurse and Midwife, marks the culmination of Nursing Now, the three-year global campaign to improve health by raising the profile and status of nursing worldwide. The campaign has five core areas, the first of which is ensuring that nurses have a more prominent voice in health policymaking.
27, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now