Clinical audit: a guide
All nurses are expected to take part in clinical audits. Stephen Ashmore and Tracy Ruthven explain how it should be done
HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS across the NHS are being encouraged to take part in clinical audits.
15, 1, 18-22.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now