Clinical audit: a guide
All nurses are expected to take part in clinical audits. Stephen Ashmore and Tracy Ruthven explain how it should be done
HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS across the NHS are being encouraged to take part in clinical audits.
15, 1, 18-22.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now