Nurses’ mental health: can managers ever say they are struggling?
Candour about your mental ill health takes courage and can help reduce stigma, but if you are in a leadership role, there may be risks you need to manage
When North Bristol NHS Trust’s chief nursing officer Steve Hams posted a photograph on Twitter of tablets he had been prescribed, he was not expecting much of a response.
29, 3, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now