NHS Long Term Plan ‘guarantees’ shifting resources from hospitals to community
‘Historic’ publication promises to reshape health service around the ‘changing needs of patients’
Setting out a vision for UK healthcare services over the next ten years, the NHS Long Term Plan covers a lot of ground.
26, 1, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now