Government-backed expert panel set up to improve race equality
Stephanie Jones-Berry Health journalist
Nurse managers at every level should ensure they stop discrimination and support fair treatment at work, say leaders
The RCN has stated that minority voices remain under-represented in managerial positions, and NHS leaders at middle and senior levels must identify and remove barriers to their progress.
Nursing Management. 26, 2, 8-10. doi: 10.7748/nm.26.2.8.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now