Government-backed expert panel set up to improve race equality
Nurse managers at every level should ensure they stop discrimination and support fair treatment at work, say leaders
The RCN has stated that minority voices remain under-represented in managerial positions, and NHS leaders at middle and senior levels must identify and remove barriers to their progress.
26, 2, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now