Self-help Anxiety Management
Linda Milnes Associate professor, Children and young people’s nursing, school of healthcare, University of Leeds, on behalf of the RCN’s Research in Child Health community
This app is designed to help users understand and manage anxiety. Users can learn about self-help techniques and share anonymous advice in an online community.
Nursing Children and Young People.
29, 10, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now