We must improve mental healthcare for children
Kath Evans Director of babies, children and young people’s (BCYP) nursing, Barts Health NHS Trust, North East London Integrated Care Board
Without specialist input from children’s nurses, mental health services are failing to meet young people’s needs
Readers of this journal will need no convincing that nursing makes a difference in society. When nurses are trained and educated to meet the population’s needs, their knowledge, skill, compassion and expert care result in transformational care that contributes to desired outcomes.
Nursing Children and Young People.
35, 6, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now