This year’s winners in the Child Health award category
Recipients of the prestigious RCN Nursing Awards 2023 were revealed at a ceremony in Liverpool Cathedral on 10 November. The awards attracted the highest-ever number of entries, and the judges commended the finalists for their commitment and compassion.
Nursing Children and Young People.
36, 1, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now