Safe staffing guide published in Wales
Guiding principles for nurse staffing levels in paediatric inpatient services have been published by the Welsh Government. They state that the ratio of nurses to patients should not fall below one to four, equating to an average of six hours of care per child per day.
Nursing Children and Young People.
31, 5, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now