COVID-19: charity advises on treating seriously ill children
WellChild gives guidance for families caring for children with complex needs and managing carers in the home
A children’s charity has released guidance on how to keep children with complex health needs who are living at home safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Nursing Children and Young People. 32, 3, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.32.3.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now