Call for nurse-led catch-up drive as vaccine uptake falls
Calls have been made for a nurse-led catch-up measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) immunisation programme after new figures revealed uptake of the vaccine is at its lowest in a decade.
Nursing Children and Young People.
34, 2, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now