Medication errors in children’s care: what nurses need to know
Evidence shows that children are the most vulnerable to mistakes in prescribing and nurses need to know how to reduce errors and improve patient safety
Children are those most at risk of severe and sometimes fatal adverse drug reactions, meaning the risks from medication errors are high.
Nursing Children and Young People.
34, 4, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now