How nurses can manage conflict with children’s families
Understanding and managing conflict in children and young people’s healthcare, and how nurses can best communicate and listen to families
Managing conflict is an essential skill for all nurses. But when the family of a child or young person being cared for is involved, it can be a particularly sensitive challenge.
Nursing Children and Young People.
35, 6, 10-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now