Neonatal support plans fail the most vulnerable
Doreen Crawford Nurse adviser, Crawford McKenzie, Nursing Children and Young People
Somewhat lost in the recent Brexit frenzy was an opportunity to participate in a government consultation on extending leave entitlement for the parents of infants admitted to neonatal units. Perhaps money, work and leave are not the first thoughts of parents worried about their premature or sick infant, but the unexpected costs of admission will soon affect these families.
Nursing Children and Young People.
31, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now