Children’s nurses will face new challenges when the COVID-19 pandemic ends
Carli Whittaker Consultant editor, Nursing Children and Young People
Superficially, the international population of children, including those with multiple complex conditions, has to date been unaffected by COVID-19. But the true effect of the pandemic on children and children’s nurses cannot be underestimated. There are many hidden factors that have an impact on children’s lives.
Nursing Children and Young People.
32, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now