Children’s nurses continue to show commitment and resilience
Doreen Crawford Consultant editor, Nursing Children and Young People
It has been quite a summer. The NHS has coped well with the health consequences of unprecedented UK temperatures, which is no mean feat considering the toll the past few years has taken on the morale and energy of front-line staff. Nevertheless, nurses have shown commitment and resilience, and remain dedicated to their profession despite the ongoing pay-and-politics circus.
Nursing Children and Young People.
34, 5, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now