Are children’s nurses prepared for a second wave?
Carli Whitaker Consultant editor, Nursing Children and Young People
As we move into autumn, and with winter approaching, children’s nurses are faced with more questions than answers. In an attempt to mitigate a backlog of missed treatments, elective surgeries, clinics and research are being prioritised and recommenced.
Nursing Children and Young People.
32, 5, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now