Children’s palliative care needs are not being met
There is a serious lack of 24-hour community cover for parents of children with life-limiting conditions who require palliative care. This means that some parents, faced with a situation beyond their control, face a trip to the emergency department to get the nursing and medical care they need.
Nursing Children and Young People.
30, 2, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now