Vaccines Did Not Cause Rachel’s Autism
Lynne Marsh Senior lecturer (education), School of Nursing and Midwifery, Queen’s University, Belfast
Peter Hotez, a vaccine scientist, paediatrician and the father of an adult daughter with autism, makes a powerful argument that vaccines save lives and do not cause autism.
Nursing Children and Young People. 31, 3, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.31.3.13.s11
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now