Helen Bennett Director of Care, Alexander Devine Children’s Hospice Service, Maidenhead
There are growing numbers of books and resources that help us to understand children’s experience of grief and loss. This story and guide adds to the collection, but also offers something different.
Nursing Children and Young People.
31, 3, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now