Girls and Autism: Educational, Family and Personal Perspectives
Michael Brown Professor of nursing, School of Nursing and Midwifery, Queen’s University, Belfast
A blend of personal and family experiences, and research evidence, this book focuses on girls and women on the autism spectrum, an area that has up to now been neglected.
Nursing Children and Young People.
31, 4, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now