Girls and Autism: Educational, Family and Personal Perspectives
Michael Brown Professor of nursing, School of Nursing and Midwifery, Queen’s University, Belfast
A blend of personal and family experiences, and research evidence, this book focuses on girls and women on the autism spectrum, an area that has up to now been neglected.
Nursing Children and Young People. 31, 4, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.31.4.13.s12
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now