What the new Paediatric Early Warning Score means for nurses
The paediatric early warning system provides a standardised nursing approach for responding to seriously unwell children
The long-awaited national Paediatric Early Warning Score (PEWS) to pick up deterioration in children has been published by NHS England and will now be rolled out to hospitals across the country.
Nursing Children and Young People.
36, 1, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now