COVID-19 and children: the vital role of school nurses in the vaccination of young people
Opinions differ on whether the vaccination of children to curb transmission should be a priority
The government is on track to offer all UK adults a first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine by the end of July. As that milestone nears, there is growing interest in whether children will, and indeed should, be next.
Nursing Children and Young People.
33, 4, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now