Adolescents’ perceptions of healthcare education
Angela Darvill Senior lecturer in children’s nursing, The University of Huddersfield, England. On behalf of the RCN’s Research in Child Health community
This study examined how children and adolescents with chronic medical conditions perceive and experience their healthcare education and participation in personal decision-making.
Nursing Children and Young People.
29, 10, 21-21.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now