Interviewing people with terminal illness: practical and ethical issues
Alison Chapple Senior research fellow, Department of Primary Health Care, Oxford University, Oxford, UK
The material gathered can provide valuable insight but interviewing those in the latter stages of their lives poses a number of difficult issues for nurse researchers. Alison Chapple’s article explores some of the dilemmas involved and explains how one researcher sought to overcome them
14, 1, 50-58.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now