Ethical considerations in phenomenological research
Wendy Walker Lecturer, School of Health Sciences, University of Birmingham, UK
Wendy Walker examines some important ethical issues that researchers need to consider before and during phenomenological research. She argues that failure to address such issues means putting at risk the rights of research participants.
14, 3, 36-45.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now