Strategic plan promises real change for nurses
There has been much talk of building capacity and growing the community of nursing scholars. While traction has been growing in the profession, external buy-in has been variable. England’s chief nursing officer’s strategic plan for research indicates a recognition at policy level and that the time is ripe to achieve real change.
29, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now