A framework for health and social care research
Ruth Northway @northwayruth Professor of learning disability nursing, University of South Wales
Research is a 'core fucntion' of health and social care, essential for the promotion of health and well-being and the provision of care (NHS Research Authority et al 2017).
25, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now