How an occupational health services referral helps
Stephen Jones RCN professional lead, Mental health
Nurses need well-being interventions now more than ever
Employers are required by law to prevent physical and mental ill health in their staff members that may occur as a result of their business activities. Occupational health has a key role in supporting the physical and mental well-being of nurses, but despite this, these services are often misunderstood and stigmatised.
Mental Health Practice.
24, 6, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now