Service users offered online help during COVID-19 crisis
Pandemic puts ‘huge burden on mental health services,’ says RCN
Public Health England (PHE) is offering online support and guidance for people struggling with their mental health during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Mental Health Practice. 23, 3, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/mhp.23.3.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now