Leading academic urges nurses to ‘be more political’
Plea to highlight the value and uniqueness of mental health nursing
A leading nurse academic has warned that mental health nursing is in danger of extinction if decisive action is not taken soon.
Mental Health Practice.
21, 10, 8-8.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now